WOCAT Share Fair & 16th WWSM
Dear WOCAT members
We are pleased to announce the WOCAT Share Fair and the 16th WOCAT Workshop and Steering Meeting taking place in Pretoria, South Africa, from 27 May to 1 June 2013.
This year we have the opportunity to get familiar with SLM issues in South Africa. A 2-day WOCAT Share Fair on “Innovations in SLM, decision support and up-scaling - at local and national level” will open the meeting, followed by a 1-day field day highlighting the mapping experience in South Africa, and the 3-day WOCAT Workshop and Steering Meeting (WWSM).
The outcome of the Share Fair will be further developed during the WWSM, progress evaluated and directions for the way forward set. Please find the detailed announcement of the event under the following link.
Deadline for registration is March 4, 2013. Please use the on-line registration form and DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST.
We hope to see you in Pretoria, South Africa.
Kind regards on behalf of the workshop organisers
- Lehman Lindeque, WOCAT South Africa, Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, South Africa
- WOCAT Secretariat, Centre for Development and Environment, University of Berne, Switzerland
- Hanspeter Liniger, CDE - WOCAT Coordinator
- Godert van Lynden, ISRIC, WOCAT Global Management
- Sally Bunning, FAO, WOCAT Global Management